Thursday, July 28, 2011
Meet Professor Grime
On Wednesday, July 13, 2011 ACE launched its second mascot, Professor Grime.
The mascot was unveiled at the New Hampshire Fisher Cats Stadium during the AA
Eastern League All-Star game.
Professor Grime proved even more popular than imagined and combined with Ace
Clean, the mascots will definitely prove an effective way to get ACE’s Disease
Prevention Program out to key audiences.
Community Block Party:
• The evening before the game, the residents of Manchester, NH mingled with players, coaches, and local
businesses in the town square for the annual “All-Star Block Party.”
• ACE had a table set up in the town square where it was able to discuss its program and distribute its
educational materials along with the program rulers, magnets, baseballs, bobbleheads, and for the first
time, Professor Grime’s official baseball card.
• Just as the homerun derby was concluding the announcer addressed the entire stadium, setting the stage
and getting the crowd excited about Professor Grime’s arrival.
• Professor Grime dramatically then came running out of the dugout chasing children around the field. As
the crowd cheered the kids on, Ace Clean arrived on the field, battling Professor Grime and ultimately
protecting the young children.
• ACE then addressed the crowd from the field, providing key preventative messaging and directing listeners to visit http://stopgerms.org/ to learn more.
• The announcer then followed up with a few additional key messages and also reiterated the value of visiting ACE’s StopGerms.org and Consumered.org website
During the Game:
• Through the game ACE had a table on the main concourse where it was able to distribute its educational materials.
• Both mascots, Ace Clean and Professor Grime were also in attendance at the booth- playfully battling each other on the concourse and signing autographs for young fans.